Introducing Webex Experience Management: AI-Powered Journey Analytics Transform Customer and Agent Experiences
Imagine trying to build a deeper relationship with someone you don’t know anything about. Their likes, their dislikes, and past experiences. It would be challenging if not impossible. Yet this is what it’s like for your front-line employees every day as they try to build relationships with your customers.
Everyone is talking about improving customer experience (CX). But what does this really mean? It means delivering on the promises you make to your customers. It means understanding the gap between what your customers expect, and what they’re actually getting. It means knowing them, their needs, and delighting them.
Introducing Webex Experience Management (formerly CloudCherry)
Last fall Cisco completed its acquisition of CloudCherry, the company I co-founded in 2014. And today I’m thrilled to be introducing Webex Experience Management as Cisco’s first customer experience management (CEM) solution.
Webex Experience Management is a next-generation, AI-powered cloud CEM solution that improves customer experiences by giving companies greater insight across the entire customer journey, by mapping their experiences across all touchpoints in the organization, consolidating the data that was once siloed, and using predictive analytics to make informed decisions on how to proactively improve those experiences so that they create positive business outcomes.
Even more exciting, we’re uniquely embedding these capabilities directly in the contact center desktop, empowering agents and supervisors with customer sentiment data in real-time, providing them a well-rounded picture of how customers are feeling and what they’re doing. This helps agents to truly personalize their engagement with the customer, and it helps management predict what impact organizational changes/improvements (for instance on staff service) may have on customer experience (NPS/CSAT/CES) and on the business (revenue). This is just the beginning of how we will help organizations dynamically leverage real-time customer sentiment to achieve greater relationships, higher CX scores, and improve financial outcomes.
For example, you might be able to see from a customer’s tweets that they have been going through a stressful situation. Their last chat interaction surfaced that they’ve been frustrated with impersonal support in the past. Proactively equipped with this information, you’re much more empowered to provide the best empathetic help they need to stay a loyal customer.
- Customer Journey Management – Listen to your customers across 17 different channels (e.g. email, chat, web) along the entire journey, expose and assess areas of improvement to drive loyalty, and leverage the Cisco Contact Center to close the loop.
- Feedback – Create and customize various “listening posts” for sentiment and feedback (e.g. post-call IVR/email and web intercept surveys to collect customer data).
- Deep Analytics – Derive a relationship between operational, transactional, and experience drivers (i.e. NPS, CSAT and revenue), and use predictive analytics to model KPI and financial impact of strategic decisions.
- Bridge silos and use the data you have: Bring together operational data (e.g. CRM, ERP) from different silos across your organization to form one single system of record of customer experience.
- One view of the customer: Move from a transactional approach to one view of the entire customer journey, identifying high and low points so your internal teams can improve.
- Micro and macro journeys: Compare different cohorts (e.g. customers that only do online purchases) to understand differences in experience across multiple journeys. Switch from macro to micro journeys to investigate the experience.
- Journey analytics: Gain actionable insights at each stage of the journey with recommendations and predictive analysis of what drives financial performance.
- Drill-down analysis: Drill down into specific areas by touchpoint, stage, cohort or campaign to view root cause analysis, and apply various statistical tools.
- Custom dashboards: Customized, role-based dashboards with our easy-to-use point and click interface.
Where Do You Begin?
Creating a customer-centric culture is easier said than done. It starts by making CX a strategic priority for your business and core to your culture, having access to all the systems gathering data about your customers’ experiences with your company, and lastly, you need the right technology to help you bring this insight to action.
Listening to your customers along their journey is everything. Without it, you’re operating deaf to their needs and often lost on where to start. Sentiment data is the new currency in an experience-based economy. A predictive and preemptive analytics-based platform helps you identify and understand what drives customer loyalty, so you can make informed decisions and take action on how to improve their experiences. Combining Webex Experience Management with your contact center is the logical first step in your journey to becoming a customer-centric organization.
To learn more about Webex Experience Management, read our ebook.
To learn more about Cisco Contact Center solutions, visit our website.
Sep 16, 2021 — Aruna Ravichandran