Austin, TX Where BBQ Meets Innovation
Cisco Innovation Hub at SXSW
You are in for a treat if you are headed to SXSW this year, as Cisco Webex and our partners descend upon one of the most innovative thought leadership conferences of the year.
South by Southwest, (March 14-15) is deemed as the world’s largest gathering of creative technology professionals with over 4,000 conference speakers and over 2,000 conference sessions. This year Cisco Webex, Meraki, AppDynamics, DNA Spaces, CDA, Cisco Investments, and DevNet have joined forces with Capital Factory to present the Cisco Innovation Hub at SXSW!
The Innovation Hub will include Whisper Suites, a Customer Briefing Center, and talk tracks from Cisco VP’s, acquisition founders, product managers, our partners and sponsors from Deloitte, Google, UT Austin, Red River, EOSIT, Room Ready, AFWERX, DIU, and CACI. We are extending this invitation to our customers to share our new innovations in cloud-based video conferencing as well as new products and services.
Hot Pepper Startup Pitch
One of the most exciting sessions we are hosting is the Hot Pepper Startup Pitch, where new startups and ISV’s will have the opportunity to pitch their solutions to select investors. Sounds great! So what’s the catch you may ask? Well, participants must first eat a hot pepper dipped in The Last Dab Reduxx Hot Ones Sauce, made of the infamous Pepper X pepper, before delivering their pitch! This is a test of presentation skills, solution content, and of course spice endurance. Not only is this a great opportunity to become known, but we are also giving away over $75,000 in prizes! Know of a startup that has what it takes to beat the heat?! If so, have them sign up here.
Other key highlights of the event include:
- Talk Tracks: 1-hour speaking sessions on new technology trends from Cisco.
- CBC Suites: 1-hour group customer sessions providing product overviews from various BU representatives.
- Whisper Suites: 30-minute NDA sessions focused on product roadmaps from various BU representatives.
- Product Demo Booths: Webex Desk Pro, Webex Room Kit Mini USB, Webex Board with Web Apps and NDA Whisper Suites over new Collaboration (UCTG) & Webex products
- Workplace Transformation Solutions: Debuting Cisco’s FASTEST scaling Operational Technology (OT) use case at Cisco. A Cross Architecture Solution of Meraki + DNA Spaces + Webex Devices (Sensors) + ISV’s (Joan Room Booking + Phunware Wayfinding)
- ISV Demos: Also explore our demos from our Independent Software Vendors (ISV) such as, Mio, Vyopta, Imagicle, GetJoan, Phunware, Phybridge, LG and 3Data.
Space is limited at the Cisco Innovation Hub so RSVP soon with this VIP code! See you there!
Find us at:
Capital Factory – 5th Floor @ The Hub
March 14 & 15, 2020
701 Brazos Street, Austin, TX 78701
5 Takeaways From the Cisco Workplace Transformation Summit in London
Smart Spaces Cognitive Summit & Hackathon — Pushing the Boundaries For Workplace Transformation
Déc 2, 2022 — Lorrissa Horton