Future of Work Portal: One-Stop-Shop for all Content Around the Future of Work
One-Stop-Shop for Future of Work
These days, chances are you’re no longer working a traditional schedule or in a traditional office. The future of work came upon us faster than anticipated, finding many businesses with underdeveloped workplace transformation plans.
To help navigate the new normal and its impact on the future, Cisco Webex has created the Future of Work portal, a destination to help you navigate and understand the trends shaping the future of work. This is a one-stop destination for fresh, relevant articles, videos, and podcasts focused on workplace trends and technology insights, giving you the tools you need to plan your own organization’s future.
Future of Work Portal
Here’s the glimpse of some of the rich content that you’ll find on the portal:
- Future of Work Video – It succinctly defines just what the future of work is and how it isn’t something that happens to you: it’s something you help shape, create, design, and build.
- A new perspective on the modern workplace – Report on the latest survey we conducted in partnership with Freeform Dynamics around the forward-looking lessons from real line pandemic experiences.
- Trends transforming the workplace and a blueprint for action – eBook on Cisco’s point of view on Future of Work
- Futurizing work around people with the help of intelligent technologies – Report of the pulse survey conducted by HBR on the importance of advanced technology in shaping the future of work
- The Modern Workplace Advantage – Results of our survey of more than 1500 respondents worldwide around how higher workplace maturity drives superior outcomes
- Safe and Effective Remote Working – What organizations need for safe and effective remote working
- Customer Transformation Stories – Often touching and inspiring, these stories allow viewers to see how companies’ technology adoption has impacted their workplaces and enabled business continuity.
- Articles – In addition to all the above whitepapers, reports, and videos, our site has an extensive library of articles and podcasts. We’ve partnered with futurists, analysts, industry experts, and Wired and Harvard Business Review to ensure there is rich content, updated weekly, on the Future of Work.
That’s Not All
In addition to the content above, we have an ongoing streaming series around the Future of Work and an industry-first Workplace Maturity Assessment Tool on the portal:
- Future of Work Live Series – In June, we launched the Future of Work Live Series, a bi-weekly, streaming series with some of the brightest minds and visionaries leading the charge around the future of work. Upcoming sessions are listed on the series page, and past sessions are available on demand.
- Workplace Maturity Assessment Tool – A quick survey to determine where your organization is in the transformation journey for the future of work and provides a benchmark of where your company stands on transformation and highlights areas for improvements.
The Future of Work is about enabling different workstyles, designing innovative workspaces, and implementing integrated workflows, using a secure, insightful, and cognitive collaboration platform. This is truer now more than ever and the Future of Work Portal provides organizations with relevant content and insights to help navigate the new reality and prepare a blueprint for returning to the office.
Go to your one-stop-shop for all content around the Future of Work and stay conncted on Twitter
We’d love to hear what you think. Ask a Question, Comment Below, and Stay Connected with Collaboration on social!