Proud of our partnerships, people and product awards
Fireworks weren’t the only thing lighting up the sky in July. Our teams have been doing amazing work with our partnerships with Team DSM and Argent’s Back to Work Campaign. The world is also taking notice of product innovations with some phenomenal awards this month. These all are a testament to the Webex team’s hard work, commitment, and phenomenal talent.
Webex partners with Argent on its Back to Work campaign
During the pandemic, women have been disproportionately affected. Millions lost their jobs or were forced to leave the workforce to take on much of their family’s childcare needs. We are so proud to partner with Argent, LinkedIn and Time’s Up on a Back to Work initiative to help women get back into the workforce. I’ll be sharing more on our partnership later this month as Argent and the Time’s Up Care Economy Business Council begin to host Virtual Hiring Days & Virtual Events for women- all powered by Webex.
Pro cycling Team DSM powers up their performance with Webex
Earlier this year, Webex partnered with the German-licensed pro-cycling team Team DSM and since then we have been helping them redefine hybrid sports experiences for their team and for their millions of fans around the world.
We are proud to support them in their recent achievements and congratulate the men and women’s teams on their amazing wins in some of the world’s most prestigious, multi-day, pro-cycling races. We look forward to helping them on to even more great achievements in the coming months! Go Team DSM! For more detail on this story, learn more here.
UC Today names Webex – Best Collaboration platform & Javed Khan – Collaboration Leader of the Year
We received some more tremendous news this month when UC Today, the leading authority on unified communications and collaboration, named Webex by Cisco the Best Collaboration Platform and our SVP/GM Cisco Collaboration Javed Khan as the Collaboration Leader of the Year. The panel of judges include some of the most reputable analysts in the industry and we are honored by their recognition of our leader and our products. I am so proud of this team and our leader and these well-deserved awards! To learn more, read this blog.
Industry analyst firm Aragon Research selects Cisco as leader in Intelligent Contact Centers for 2021
We were so honored to have the Webex Contact Center recognized by industry analyst firm Aragon Research as a leader in the contact center market. They recently released their annual assessment of the contact center market for 2021, the Aragon Research Globe™ for Intelligent Contact Centers. For the third year in a row, Cisco’s Webex Contact Center was identified as a leader in that space.
Aragon notes in its report the critical nature of ongoing digital transformations – not just for business efficiency through higher process automation rates but for better customer engagement. It’s clear that consumers want choice in how they interact and context to follow if live assistance is required. For details on this recognition, learn more here.
Webex accelerates innovation and inclusivity for hybrid work
As the people and companies make the shift to hybrid work, Webex continues to design and deliver Webex innovations that make the experience more efficient, engaging, and inclusive.
The Webex team has been on a roll when it comes to introducing new solutions to the Webex Suite to accelerate innovation and inclusivity in hybrid work:
- Introduced Webex Leap, a new incubator program designed to accelerate innovations for the next generation of Webex products that don’t squarely fit in the existing portfolio.
- Vidcast, the first innovation to come from the Webex Leap Program, was announced yesterday, which is an all-in-one asynchronous video messaging solution that uses recorded, instantly-shareable video to keep teams connected at any time.
- Webex Events now allows you scale to reach larger audiences, easily tailor registration pages to best reflect the look and feel of your brand and create more engaging experiences for attendees.
- Evolved capabilities within Control Hub to offer real-time insights and advanced troubleshooting for Webex events
- Enhanced the digital communications channels supported by Webex Contact Center to include Facebook Messenger and enhanced SMS text messaging to provide customers with greater choice and flexibility to interact on the channel that’s most comfortable and convenient for them.
For more details on how Webex is leading the way in delivering powerful innovation and enabling engaging and inclusive collaboration, read our Senior Vice President and General Manager of Cisco Collaboration Javed Khan’s blog.
Excited for what’s ahead!
July was a phenomenal month for the Webex team! So proud of all our awards, our product innovations and our partnerships and I can’t wait to see what our team achieves in the months ahead!
CMO & VP, Webex/Collaboration
Jun 23, 2022 — Tracy Toth