Webex App Hub: The Premier Collaboration App Ecosystem To Help You Get Stuff Done
The WebexOne series highlights a wave of Webex innovation to drive experiences that are 10x better than in-person interactions, help organizations collaborate seamlessly, and transform their employees and customer experiences to power an inclusive future for all.
Webex App Hub is a Connections Platform that Helps Everyone do Their Best Work Everyday, Everywhere
As announced today, we are thrilled to bring to market the all new Webex App Hub! This reimagined app ecosystem is designed to help people find industry-leading apps with deep integrations with Webex in order to help move work forward. It’s easy to visit the all new Webex App Hub to find apps that automate and enhance your work experience.
Our joint work with developers, partners, and independent software vendors help extend the value of Webex by offering you a suite of collaboration solutions across multiple industries and functions. The Webex App Hub makes it simple for users and IT to take advantage of native integrations, bots, and widgets to make work flow easier and smarter.
Integrations Making it Easy to Add and Collaborate with Third-Party Applications
Webex already integrates seamlessly with many industry-leading apps, including brand new integrations announced today with Workplace from Facebook, Box, Salesforce, ServiceNow, DropBox, and Miro.
Webex isn’t just about video conferencing and meetings. Webex is a connections platform that helps people to get work done, whenever and wherever they need to. With open APIs, SDKs, and workflow connectors including IFTTT, Zapier, and Microsoft Power Automate, Webex allows you to create truly powerful custom integrations to redefine workflows and save time. You’ll also find a wide variety of third-party apps on the Webex App Hub that work out-of-the-box and support everything from productivity and working from home to telehealth and personal reminders. Some recent additions include:
- PagerDuty: Automatically create a War Room space with the team responsible for a service. Add service owners and acknowledge, resolve, and escalate incidents quickly using the bot.
- Microsoft Outlook Alerts: Stay on top of your inbox with notifications from the Outlook Alerts for Microsoft Office 365 bot for Webex. Create custom rules based on subject lines and email recipients and never again miss a business-critical email. For greater efficiency and fluidity, you can even have those insights sent directly to relevant Webex spaces and teams.
- Trello: Use the Trello bot to easily update and create new Trello Cards and Lists directly from the Webex app and get real-time notifications that enable all members of the team to stay in the know.
- ExtendedCare Cloud Virtual Care : ExtendedCare Telehealth™ and ExtendedCare Bedside™ are available as cloud-based solutions powered by Cisco Webex Meetings. The world’s most robust collaboration infrastructure now enables enterprise-class performance, reliability, and security delivered in tailored, carefully phased deployments that meet your facility’s precise needs and expectations.
- ADP: With ADP Virtual Assistant, companies using ADP for payroll and Webex for internal collaboration can give their employees convenient access to their own workplace information – directly within Webex.
We make it easy for users to find and use integrations within a Webex messaging space, and soon you’ll be able to experience the same thing in a Webex meeting. Users will be able to easily add and collaborate with third-party applications while in a Webex meeting. When the meeting ends, the work is automatically saved so you can pick up where you left off when the time allows.
Out of the Box Integrations Help You Get Work Done Faster and Better
What sets the all new Webex App Hub apart is the breadth of these integrations across calling, meeting, messaging, devices, intelligence and analytics. No other collaboration app ecosystem compares in scope.
And especially for developers, we’re introducing a whole new world of opportunity: Webex is OPEN! Come work with us and build the apps that will help power efficiency in this new world of work. The Webex SDKs and widgets make it easy for developers to embed high quality audio-video calling and messaging into any web or native application. We’ve also exposed more powerful capabilities, like programmatically adding an embedded app to a space. Visit Webex for Developers to get started. To learn more about how to access the Webex platform in your application see the white paper.
The all new Webex App Hub is a showcase of apps to help you get stuff done. The integrations are real, and you can get started today.
Visit the Webex App Hub to see how you can improve your work productivity.