Continuing the momentum with the All New Webex
In December we introduced the all-new Webex to the world. Designed to deliver inclusive collaboration experiences that are 10x better than in-person interactions, Webex empowers work – where ever it happens – over a platform with integrated security, intelligence, and insights built-in, not bolted on.
Cisco’s purpose is to power an inclusive future for all and with Webex, we’re continuing to break down barriers that keep us apart, giving everyone an equal voice to achieve greater productivity and more engaged relationships. With the future of work being hybrid, we believe we achieve more when diverse ideals and workstyles comes together and everyone can contribute equally, fully, and as their authentic selves.
There’s so much more to the all-new Webex, and we’re excited to share the news with the world. Launched last week, we rolled out a new campaign celebrating the inclusiveness of collaboration with Webex. You can see our ads on broadcast TV, on-demand, online, and on social:
- NBA on TNT; 9 games with 2 spots on each game, including the Warriors!
- CNN Headline News
- Roku and Amazon Fire
- Across the Disney network including ESPN, HULU, ABC, National Geographic, FX, and all NBC properties.
And for basketball fans, following is a tentative schedule for the NBA games (all times ET) where our commercial will run:
- Thursday, 1/14 – Golden State Warriors vs. Denver Nuggets 10:00 PM
- Monday, 1/18
- Phoenix Suns vs. Memphis Grizzlies 5:00 PM
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Brooklyn Nets 7:30 PM
- Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Lakers 10:00 PM
- Thursday, 1/21
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Milwaukee Bucks 7:30 PM
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Utah Jazz 10:00 PM
True collaboration is an inclusive experience, and as we learned in 2020, finding ways to come together has never been more important. Webex enables secure inclusive experiences so that we can contribute and create fully no matter how, when or where we work together – helping to accelerate outcomes, and just get stuff done. Our work isn’t done – we’re continuing to innovate every day, and finding more and better ways to stay connected.
And try the all new Webex for free, today.
Still Need Help?
What would you like to do?
Aug 03, 2021 — Javed Khan