Cisco Meeting Server 2.7 Feature Release
Your work days are jam packed, and it is crucial that you have all the collaboration tools and features you need. With the new Cisco Meeting Server 2.7 release, you have two new key features:
- Updated online meeting management capabilities
- A modernized CMS scheduling experience.
CMS Release 2.7 brings increased meeting management to your on-premises solution with:
- Pane Placement: Pane placement using Cisco Meeting Management, allows you to choose who goes where in video layouts. With the new pane placement feature, the CMM operator has the ability to hand pick where the participants show up in the meeting layout. For instance, for video conferencing meetings with strict hierarchy, the meeting host can place the most important participant in the top left corner and so on. It locks the participants in a set location for the duration of the meeting.
- Self-View: The self-view feature allows the presenter to see themselves in the layout, which is great for lectures and emergency response use cases where you want to ensure every site sees exactly the same layout.
TheCisco Meeting Server 2.7 release also modernizes the scheduling experience with CMS:
- @MeetScheduling with TMS: Office 365 or Google Calendar customers can now leverage Webex Hybrid Calendar Services with TelePresence Management Suite (TMS) for a modernized scheduling experience. When scheduling an online meeting, add the keyword @meet to the location field. Include an on-premises registered video enabled end point for the one-button-to-push, easy join experience. When using @meet, the email invite will include the “how-to-join the meeting” details from any video device, Jabber, WebRTC, or telephone.
The Cisco Meeting Server 2.7 release continues our focus on quality and interoperability with:
- Skype for Business RDP content quality improvement: Improvements to RDP content sharing enable faster sharing while using less bandwidth for a better meeting experience
Try Webex Meetings for free today.
Dec 05, 2019 — Jillian Zimmerman
Nov 18, 2019 — Jillian Zimmerman
Nov 04, 2019 — Webex Team
Oct 30, 2019 — Webex Team
Oct 29, 2019 — Aruna Ravichandran
Oct 10, 2019 — Webex Team
Oct 07, 2019 — Rai Johnson
Sep 03, 2019 — Connie Tang
Aug 21, 2019 — Kacy Kizer
Aug 01, 2019 — Connie Tang
Jun 27, 2019 — Mark Miller
May 30, 2019 — Deepa Mahendraker
May 16, 2019 — Juan Gallardo
May 09, 2019 — Jillian Zimmerman
Apr 02, 2019 — Mandy Yeung
Mar 20, 2019 — Derek Stevens
Mar 08, 2019 — Jono Luk