Webex Ranked Leader in G2’s Fall 2020 Enterprise Grid Report for Video Conferencing
Cisco Webex Named a Leader
The customer voice is the most important one when it comes to evaluating product and feature performance. It’s why we’re happy to see Webex ranked as a leader in the recent G2 Fall 2020 Enterprise Grid Report for Video Conferencing, with a G2 score of 95. This a calculation balances market presence and customer satisfaction. Webex Meetings also received the most reviews in the Video Conferencing category in the report, totaling over 5,600.
“Cisco Webex Meetings has been named a Leader in G2’s Fall 2020 Grid® Report for Video Conferencing due to its high customer satisfaction ratings and large market presence,” said Kara Kennedy, Director of Market Research, G2. “The product received particularly high marks from Enterprise users, who account for almost 60 percent of its overall reviews. Users rated Webex Meetings’ hand raise, live chat, and presentation features especially highly, and their positive reviews validate Webex Meetings’ strong positioning in the video conferencing space.”
What Our Users are Saying
While the quantity of reviews is fantastic, the quality of them is what we’re really proud of. Take a look at some of the comments we’ve seen on our page:
“Investing in the technology that Cisco offers, in telecommunication terms, is the best decision for your company” -Nirav B, Small Business User
“Reliable. Safe. Trusted. It supports the use of having a separate audio connection where you can dial into the meeting, which has saved me countless times when my internet connection has not been the greatest. I highly prefer to use this over Zoom or MS Teams.” -User at Mid-Market Insurance company
“Cisco Webex is one of the most frequent software that is being used by my company to schedule meetings within the working members. It is simply the easiest tool to be used for a conference during the pandemic.” -Akshay K, Amazon Customer Service Associate
How We’re Improving the Platform
While 91% of reviewers rated us 4 stars and above, the other 9% are just as important in helping understand where we can improve.
Two of the common topics that came up in these reviews were a desire for virtual backgrounds and better connectivity in remote locations. It’s great to see consistency in these comments with our new feature updates – it shows that the concerns of our users are being addressed.
The addition of virtual backgrounds in Webex has received overwhelming appreciation from our users, and this feature continues to be refined and enhanced to create the best experience for users. On the connectivity side, it has been always been a priority to bring high quality to every user, regardless of whether they are working from home, in an office or somewhere else. Check out our new enhancement book on these improvements.
What’s Next for Webex?
As always, we strive to continue improving our platform so that every user can have the best experience possible. Recent technology innovations have made the remote work experience better than ever, as well as helping make the return to office safer. Moreover, we are making changes to remove background noise and allow for more customization to make your platform truly yours.
Stay tuned for more new feature announcements in the coming weeks.
Cisco Webex Earns TrustRadius Tech Cares Award for Service and Compassion in 2020
When Governments Need to Meet They Meet on Webex Devices
WWT Scales Webex Meetings to Enable Real-Time Collaboration
Catch up on all of Amit’s blogs
May 15, 2023 — Kevin Adamson