We’re faced with a world where it’s becoming increasingly harder to keep up with advances in technology and where our brains hardly have the capacity to grasp what the world might look like even 10 or 20 years down the line. At Cisco’s Collaboration Group we naturally spend a lot of our time on what lies ahead – tackling both the giant technology leaps we need to make in the future as well as the incremental improvements we can make to dramatically impact people’s everyday work lives and productivity. In this post I will give a brief look into what we think are some of the challenges that lie ahead in the collaboration industry, along with a peek at some technologies that may help shape the future of teams and their work together.
Posts by Category
- What healthcare providers should do this National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- What’s new in Webex: November 2020
- Preparing for screen sharing: How to reduce risk when sharing your screen
- Security and compliance realities for remote financial services workers
- Adjusting to a new normal: The shift to remote work