Cisco Webex Extended Security Pack just got better with Duo MFA
Webex Extended Security Pack (ESP) allows our customers to achieve the advanced security posture needed to enable cross-company interactions and collaborate with their customers, partners, and suppliers. It also allows them to enforce compliance policies created by their legal and Infosec department or imposed by industry regulations. Here are a few additional benefits of the Webex ESP:
- Protection against malware and viruses that can be introduced by users when manipulating files, ensuring our customers are safe against attacks driven by external or internal rogue agents.
- Allows our customers to deliver ethical walls inside their organization, defining rules on which users can communicate with other users based on groups, providing more freedom to cater to organizational policies and market regulations.
- Provides our customers with best of bread CASB and malware/anti-virus protection with Cloudlock and Talos ClamAV.
Strengthen login security and reduce password fatigue with Duo in Extended Security Pack
Now, Duo Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) has been included in ESP for all current and new customers. Duo provides the broadest range of MFA options, including modern and user-friendly password-less authentication, such as biometrics, security keys, and specialized mobile applications. Webex MFA users have access to Duo Push, universal 2nd factor (U2F), one-time password (OTP), phone callback, SMS and HW tokens.
Duo delivers the best protection for any kind of devices, connected from anywhere, running on the Webex Application and delivering zero trust security to Webex.
- Protect the workforce, ensuring only the right users and secure devices can access Webex
- Reduce security risks due to compromised credentials
- Help get rid of the most frustrating aspect of gaining access – remembering multiple passwords with many characters, making the Webex MFA experience more user friendly
- Allow an easy and consistent login experience every time for the Webex application with Duo SSO
Duo’s people-centric, zero trust security model allows secure connections to all applications (whether on premises or in the cloud) based on the trustworthiness of users and devices. Duo’s cloud-delivered technology enables IT to set and enforce risk-based, adaptive access policies and get enhanced visibility into users’ devices and activities.
Benefit with a single vendor
Webex ESP delivers a winning combination of a cloud collaboration solution with security requirements. Webex customers realize tremendous benefits from working with Cisco as their single vendor across collaboration security and compliance.
Built for and delivered by the cloud, it allows IT departments of various organizations to quickly make the organization more agile, without compromising their security policies. This helps not only improve end user productivity and experience but also enterprise security and risk posture while ensuring regulatory compliance. Further, it improves total cost of ownership through simplified procurement and onboarding of advanced security solutions.
For more information, contact Webex Sales Cisco Webex | Contact Sale
Dec 2, 2022 — Lorrissa Horton
Dec 2, 2022 — Emily Brooks