We are excited to announce our second annual users’ conference — WebexOne, which is now open for registration! The theme for the event this year is ELEVATE – elevating people, communities, and organizations by using technology to unlock potential regardless of nationality, language, social standing, or expertise.
WebexOne | ELEVATE at a Glance
- Complimentary, two-day event showcased across three regions – Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific and localized in four languages – Spanish, French, Portuguese, and German
- 95-minute, high-impact opening keynotes will be featured on both days, with Day One on Hybrid Work and Day Two on Customer
- Five broadcast tracks across the two days, with 30 enlightening sessions targeting these personas: IT Decision Makers, IT Admins, Developers, Facilities, End Users, Customer Success Managers, Event Managers, CIOs, CTOs, CHROs, CMOs and CXOs.
- Most sessions will feature customer speakers, where they will share real-world experiences deploying our products in innovative ways.
- Bringing back the wildly successful Customer Awards and Partner Awards from last year, which recognizes and celebrates our customers and partners across various categories.
- Whisper Suites where you can meet the experts and hold executive one-on-ones.
- Closing keynotes with a luminary/celebrity speaker on each day. Stay tuned for more…
Learn from the experts about Hybrid Work and Customer Experience!
Day 1 | Hybrid Work
- Enable an inclusive hybrid workforce so everyone has an equal seat at table regardless of where they work
- Manage and secure your hybrid work environment with secure access and collaboration anywhere the employees choose to work
- Build hybrid workspaces – smart buildings and home workspaces that enhance employees’ safety, health and well being
- Create hybrid events audiences will never forget
- Build a culture that is flexible, supportive, and open to what works best for your teams
Day 2 | Customer Experience
- Create memorable, connected customer interactions
- Empower your developers to succeed with API and CPaaS
This year’s WebexOne is about showcasing the voice of our customers and elevating them, especially helping them succeed in hybrid work. We’ll be featuring the latest Webex innovations, from collaboration to customer experience, our vision for hybrid work, and how we plan on owning this with our incredible line up of products, innovations, and recent acquisitions.
Be sure to register today for WebexOne, invite your accounts, let them know it’s a free event, and one they definitely don’t want to miss!
CMO & VP, Webex/Collaboration
Webex and integration partners light up Nasdaq Tower in Times Square
Webex by Cisco named the official collaboration technology partner of the PGA of Australia and WPGA Tour
Pro cycling Team DSM powers up their performance with Webex