True partnership creates amazing opportunities with Webex.
Cisco [Webex] Partners shine at the 2022 Partner Summit
True partnership creates amazing opportunities. That’s one of the key messages from the Cisco Partner Summit 2022 in Las Vegas, where thousands of Cisco partners – both in person and virtually – gathered to explore what’s possible when we work together with one vision to create extraordinary results. As Chair and CEO Chuck Robbins said in his keynote: “There are massive opportunities in front of us. Let’s own it!”
Webex will be a driving force behind the future of hybrid work, Chuck said. “Webex is hands-down the best platform. We continue to deliver more and more innovation. We have all of the tools and the most complete solution that we can deliver together with our partners.”
The huge opportunities that hybrid work and Webex offers to partners took center stage at the Summit. “Customers are rethinking how they work,” said Cisco’s Jeetu Patel, EVP and General Manager, Security & Collaboration. “The future is going to be hybrid.” This will involve working from everywhere – from the office to the home and everything in between while accessing the applications that employees use every day.
To make hybrid work a success, customers will demand a great experience. “We need to be sure we reimagine the workspaces themselves,” Jeetu said. This will require a holistic and purposeful strategy that ties together a range of business functions such as IT, human resources, facilities and all the applications that power those functions.
Cisco’s application and integration partners are indispensable to transforming the customer experience and driving our collective success. “Applications are the business,” as Chuck told the summit-goers. Cisco’s partners create the essential missing pieces that take the friction out of the hybrid workplace and “turn it from a mandate into a magnet.”
Webex and its partners are focused on bringing all the pieces together on a single platform, delivering simplicity, connectivity and privacy while transforming the way people work. This month partners have been working with Webex to showcase a suite of powerful new apps on Webex App Hub. These apps enable the experiences that empower hybrid work where customers work every day.
- Alleo is one of our newest embedded apps that is powering the new way of hybrid working, making it easy to incubate ideas and collaborate using a virtual visual canvas.
- Augmentir intelligently guides and remotely supports your frontline workforces, helping increase safety, quality and productivity in manufacturing and service.
- CallSights integrates Webex Calling with Dynamics 365 to provide click-to-dial, searching, popping Dynamics 365 contacts and activity tracking.
Enabling People to Connect and Collaborate
- Ameelio, delivers a platform that connects incarcerated people with their families, friends, and the support networks they need to succeed when they re-enter the community, at no cost to the incarcerated person or their approved visitor.
- Core Mobile’s CoreyHealthTM Workflow Manager works with Webex to improve patient outcomes, enabling video telehealth services across primary, urgent, preoperative, post-acute, chronic and behavioral health environments.
- By integrating Imagicle UCX Suite with Webex, companies can provide top-level customer service with an advanced attendant console, call recording, digital fax, call analytics, voice analytics, conversational AI and more.
Enhancing Customers Privacy and Security
- DataGrail is the leading privacy management platform for building consumer trust and eliminating risky business.
- Smarsh Capture provides future-proof data capture, archiving and oversight solutions that help organizations unleash the intelligence in their electronic communications data.
Learn more about how our apps and partnerships power hybrid work. Or contact Webex sales for more information.
Missed this year’s summit? You can relive the experience by watching all the on-demand sessions here. And mark your calendar and look for an invitation to join us at next year’s Partner Summit in Miami, Florida, November 7–9, 2023.
Dec 2, 2022 — Lorrissa Horton
Dec 2, 2022 — Emily Brooks