New Webex Partner Integrations | Enterprise Connect 2023
A portfolio of incredible innovations was on display at Enterprise Connect 2023 in Orlando this week, where Cisco partners, customers, and peers gathered to explore the latest in Webex collaboration technologies and solutions powered by AI. “The next normal is here,” Snorre Kjesbu, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Cisco Collaboration Devices, told the crowd. “Today we are leveraging the power of AI across our portfolio with experiences for collaboration that are unrivaled.” Webex Partner Integrations
The market is primed for Cisco’s innovations, which are purpose-built for AI and offer everything customers need to embrace the next stage of hybrid work, where 98% of meetings will have at least one remote participant. “Customer expectations are higher than ever before,” Snorre said. “If you don’t have the ability to satisfy them in milliseconds, you will lose them.”
Cisco’s AI-powered devices and solutions are solving that challenge by reimagining the workspace with great devices and software built to deliver amazing experiences. These include new video intelligence solutions that put names to faces in large meetings, transmit crystal clear video even with package loss, and increase meeting involvement with animated 3-D effects. Snorre highlighted new audio intelligence innovations from Webex that silences background noise and generative AI technologies that deliver written recaps of your meeting.
Webex innovations are also transforming customer service interactions, empowering live agents with AI to get the right answers instantly and even enabling agents to understand their customer’s moods by using emotionally intelligent chat, voice, and video capabilities.
The future of work is hybrid, but it is also multi-platform. This is why Webex is geared to interoperate with Zoom, Google Meet, and Microsoft Teams – all with the push of the same green button. “Webex is changing the way you deliver delightful experiences with customers at scale,” Snorre said. “It starts with customers and their choices and ensures they have all the channels they need to engage in the next normal of hybrid work.”
Once again, Enterprise Connect attracted a huge contingent of Webex and integration partners. More than ever before, they’re realizing how important AI is for driving customer success and enabling the experiences customers need to be productive, transform the enterprise, and streamline engagement in the new hybrid workplace.
Showcasing Webex Partner Integrations and Solutions
The Webex Showcase at Enterprise Connect was bustling with customers eager to learn about the latest innovations that Snorre highlighted in his keynote. At the Webex Integrations booth, customers had the opportunity to meet face-to-face with Webex experts and check out demos showing the many ways partners are transforming the customer experience with Webex.
A wide selection of partner applications was on display at the booth, featuring demos and showcases from partners such as BuildBetter, CallCabinet, Dubber, Imagicle, Lucidspark, MondaGo, Optic, Salesforce, Seismic, and Zello. The booth was packed with customers excited to explore these partner applications.
Also present at Enterprise Connect was the Webex SolutionsPlus partner Theta Lake who won the Best in Show award at Enterprise Connect.
“There was a constant buzz of conversation and excitement,” said Bobby McGonigle, Technical Marketing Engineer with Cisco. “Of particular interest to customers were the demonstrations that showcased call recording, virtual collaboration, and of course AI applications. It was really exciting to see the level of customer interest.”
Partner Application Additions to Webex App Hub
This month we are delighted to showcase a suite of powerful new applications on the Webex App Hub designed to enhance your work efficiency and power hybrid work:
- Bigger Brains, delivering an award-winning library of online training courses directly inside Webex.
- BuildBetter.ai, enabling recording, transcribing, and extracting insights from Webex meetings
- CallCabinet, for compliance recording, QA, voice analytics, and business intelligence for contract centers and regulated industries.
- ComplianceCow, to collaborate and automate security controls across different teams through Webex.
- Go Integrator, to bridge the gap between the customer and their business system.
- Imagicle, delivering a suite of apps for Attendant Console, Call Recording, Voice Analytics, Conversation AI, and Digital Fax.
- MoYoBi, the perfect business intelligence tool to efficiently analyze and monitor Webex Calling.
- NexGen, which allows Webex users to visit an office or a meeting room on the NexGen Virtual Office platform.
- Novelvox, boosting agent productivity and customer experience with the Novelvox CTI Connector for Salesforce.
- Optic for Voice Networks, to gain a clear vision into Webex Calling activity, usage trends, and caller experience for the current day and historical analysis.
- Tata Communications Connect SMS, to enable better than ever communications with customers.
- Whiteboard.chat, an interactive platform that empowers teachers with the tools needed to conduct remote, hybrid, and in-person instructional sessions.
- Zencal for Webex Meetings, is a meeting sales and scheduling app to automate the entire process from scheduling, payment, and Webex link generation.
Learn more about these partners and many others on Webex App Hub or build your own application with Webex SDKs and APIs.
More from Webex at Enterprise Connect 2023:
May 15, 2023 — Kevin Adamson