What to expect from Webex at Enterprise Connect 2022
We are thrilled to be attending Enterprise Connect 2022, and we are so excited to see many of you in-person. So much has changed in this industry since we last met. Today’s work environment demands new levels of flexibility to adapt to changing conditions, a distributed workforce and workflows that extend across your entire organization, customers and partners. This month, we will showcase the Webex technology driving this future of hybrid work at Enterprise Connect, the leading conference and exhibition for enterprise communications and collaboration.
Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, Booth 1906
March 21-24, 2022
Attendees will experience the latest Webex innovations for cloud calling, meeting, messaging, polling, devices, events, enterprise CPaaS, contact center, technology ecosystem, deep integrations, interoperability, AI, security, hybrid work management, and even hologram. These solutions will be showcased in various places during the show. You’ll also hear from Webex technology experts and executives throughout the event.
Announcing new Webex innovation that power hybrid work and customer experiences
During the keynote on March 22 at 10:45am ET, SVP and GM of Cisco Collaboration Javed Khan will announce new Webex innovations that power hybrid work and customer experiences. Additional Webex speakers will be part of the following industry panel discussions:
- Chris Rowen, VP of Engineering for Collaboration AI at Webex (March 21, 9:00am ET) – Video 2025: How Smart, How Good, and How Common?
- Niraj Gopal, Head of Product Management, Webex Platform (March 21, 9:00am ET) – New Issues in Team Collaboration Security
- Jason Copeland, VP of Product, Webex Platform (March 21, 10:15am ET) – Making the Composable Enterprise Real
- Brad Bonin, Vice President of Systems Engineering (March 21, 11:15am ET) – Cloud 2025: How Communications will Use Distributed Cloud Architectures
- Abhay Kulkarni, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Webex App, Cisco Collaboration (March 21, 11:15am ET) – Video Conferencing Room Interoperability: What Are the Paths Forward?
- Lorrissa Horton, VP and General Manager, Webex Calling and Contact Center (March 21, 1:00pm ET) – Communications & Collaboration: Making Good on the Promise?
- Logan Seger, Account Executive, Socio, Webex (March 22, 3:00pm ET) – Virtual Events in the Hybrid World
- Jason Copeland, VP of Product, Webex Platform (March 23, 2:00pm ET) – Enabling Frontline Communications: What’s the Right Technology Approach?
- Tom Richards, Director, Product Management, Webex Devices (March 23, 3:00pm ET) – Is Ideation the Cure for Lost Creativity?
- Elizabeth Bieniek, Internal Startup Founder / Co-Founder, Webex Hologram (March 24, 9:00am ET) – The Reality of AR in the Enterprise
Come and experience the future of hybrid work for yourself in Orlando. Enjoy $500 off a Conference Pass or receive a free Expo Plus Pass using code CISCO, and schedule a guided tour with a Webex technology expert.
Spaces fill up quickly, be sure to reserve soon!
Inclusive, immersive experiences: The heart of Webex for hybrid work
Elevating work and customer experiences in a hybrid world
New innovations in Webex: accessible design creates a more inclusive collaboration experience
May 15, 2023 — Kevin Adamson