Announcing a Webex special event | The blueprint for Hybrid Work. Made Real.
The blueprint for hybrid work
Companies are mapping out the next stage of hybrid work plans and return to the office. But hybrid work isn’t just about choosing where to work. It’s about unlocking human potential.
It’s about giving everyone an equal experience wherever they work — and designing workplaces that are supportive and empathetic for a more resilient workforce. At Webex, we believe hybrid work is more than just technology. It’s about reimagining employee and customer experiences.
Hybrid Work Made Real event
On June 8, at our Hybrid Work Made Real event, we will be introducing industry-first innovations across our collaboration suite and supporting specialized experiences for contact centers and other events that you won’t want to miss.
By joining this digital event, you will learn about industry-first hybrid solutions that help organizations understand:
- How do you facilitate a safe return to the office?
- How should your offices change to meet the new hybrid work model?
- How can you ensure your remote employees feel included and have an equal seat at the table?
- How do you remove fatigue and enable employee well-being no matter where they work?
- How do you build a company culture that sustains human connections in virtual world?
- How can you create delightful customer experiences in this digital world?
- How can you scale and secure all of it?
This is an exclusive event and we are offering registration on a first-come, first-serve basis, so if you are looking for a blueprint to create inclusive hybrid work, Register now!
Americas & EMEA | June 8, 2021
The Asia Pacific | June 9, 2021
Visit www.HybridWorkEvent.com and click Register Now to sign up for the event.
Jan 14, 2022 — Thomas Wingfield
Jan 10, 2022 — Kevin Adamson