Power an inclusive and engaged workforce with Webex and Workplace from Facebook
Webex and Workplace from Facebook
Future of work is going to be hybrid. The workforce will be distributed, mobile and remote. Also, frontline workers are an important part of this global workforce. There are 2.7 billion frontline workers in the world, and they make 80% of all working people.[i]
In this dispersed world of work, keeping employees engaged is becoming more important than ever.
- In a Gallup survey of nearly 200 organizations, companies with high employee engagement were 22% more profitable.[ii]
- In a survey by Aberdeen group, companies who work to actively engage employees have customer loyalty rates 233% higher than those who don’t.[iii]
- SHRM survey finds that every time an employee leaves, it costs approx. $5,000 on an average to hire and onboard a new hire.[iv]
Engagement starts from the top. To create an inclusive culture and fully engage the workforce, executives need to be in regular touch with their employees. At the same time, employees need an easy forum to reach their executives and feel a sense of connection with their leadership.
Together with Workplace’s user-friendly, mobile ready tool that creates an employee community inside an organization and with Webex’s seamless, secure and intelligent meeting experience, we’re making it easy for organizations and executives to connect with everyone in the company from desk workers to frontline workers, regardless of location, time zone, language, and role.
Our solution helps to:
Bring leadership communications to life from anywhere
Enable leaders to live stream (broadcast) to Workplace from Webex meetings and with Webex devices in a home office, work office, or conference rooms.
Engage everyone across a diverse and distributed workforce
Scale the reach of your message across teams and time zones from desk workers to the front line. Reach the right people at the right time, and target your audience using Groups or people sets. For people who cannot participate live, make recordings accessible for “on demand” viewing in Workplace.
Turn broadcasts into conversations
Enable employees to provide feedback with live reactions and comments giving voice to those not in the room. Executives will be able to see this real-time from the Webex speaker view. This will be available by fall.
Measure the impact of your message
Get post-event engagement insights with video analytics, and hear from those not in the room through Q&A. This will be available by fall.
Together, our solutions enable you to:
- Close the empowerment gap by making every employee from desk worker to frontline worker empowered.
- Create communications efficiency by getting the right information to the right audience at the right time regardless of device or location.
- Keep employees engaged by powering a 360 conversation between leaders and employees
- Bridge the culture gap by giving voice to every employee
Check out our on-demand webinar and demo:
Webex customers who are new to Workplace can get Workplace Advanced for free for 6 months. Click here to learn more.
Workplace customers who are new to Webex can get a Webex enterprise trial license free for 6 months. Click here to learn more.
Sep 21, 2021 — Jamie Romanin
Sep 16, 2021 — Aruna Ravichandran